Composition of Biosea Cod Liver Oil Liquid with Omega 3
Each 10ml of Biosea Cod Liver Oil Liquid with Omega 3 contains:
- 13800 IU of vitamin A
- 1380 IU of vitamin D
- 2 IU of vitamin E. and Omega 3
- 553 mg of DHA and
- 830 mg of EPA
Indications and Uses of Cod Liver Oil Liquid with Omega 3
- Dietary supplement for the prevention and treatment of vitamin A and D deficiency that is associated with improper food intake or in patients requiring additional need of these vitamins due to infection.
- Promotes resistance to cold and cough
- Helps develop strong bones, healthy hair, strong teeth and nails • Useful in easing stiffness that is associated with rheumatic diseases and old age.
- Promotes healthy brain development
- Helps in maintenance of a healthy heart and circulation
Contraindication Cod Liver Oil Liquid with Omega 3
BIOSEA Cod liver oil is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to vitamin E and vitamin A.
Dosage of Biosea Cod Liver Oil Liquid with Omega 3
- Children of 0-3 years: 2.5 ml (half teaspoon) daily
- Children above 4 years: 5 ml (1 teaspoon) daily
- Adults above 18 years: 10 ml (2 teaspoon) daily
- It is important not to exceed the dose:
Bottles of different capacities
How to Store Biosea Cod Liver Oil Liquid with Omega 3
Store in a cool dry place, do not store above 30°C and protect from light. Keep out of the reach of children. Please do not use after expiry date.