Klovinal which is used for the treatment of mixed vaginal infections can be used by a virgin.
Using it will not make you lose your virginity. Losing your virginity means having sex for the first time.
To use Klovinal pessaries as a virgin, follow the following steps below:
- Wash your hands very well with a clean running water and soap. Doing this will prevent you from introducing infective microorganisms inadvertently into your vagina.
- Remove one pessary from the strip and hold it
- If there is anything (foil or plastic) that is stuck to the pessary, please remove it.
- Sit or lie down with your knees bent and legs apart
- Gently insert the pessary into the vagina as far as comfortably possible using your fingers
- Remain in that sitting or lying position for about an hour and do not stand up to use the toilet. This is to give room for the drug to be absorbed very well.
- Wash your hands again with a clean running water and soap
Click here to read more about Klovinal.