Drugs used for the treatment of osteoarthritis that are effective, safe, affordable and readily available are not many.
Among these available drugs are pain killers medically called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
These pain killers do not provide cure nor improve osteoarthritis in any way. These are the limitations of NSAIDs in the treatment of osteoarthritis.
Pain killers do not provide adequate symptoms relief in osteoarthritic patients.
They also lack chondro-protective effect and the ability to slow down chondro destruction.
This is to say that do not protect the Chondroitin and consequently the cartilage.
These limitations of NSAIDs therefore made them not to be the drug of choice in the treatment of osteoarthritis.
Arthritis is a painful conditions that is common in the elderly and the obese. It is the swelling and tenderness of one or more joints.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is one type of arthritis. Yes, we have different types of arthritis.
OA is also called degenerative joint disease.
It is characterized by joint pain and stiffness, difficult in mobility, poor quality of life as a result of chronic joint pain.
To treat osteoarthritis, we need drug that can reverse the arthritic diseases processes.
The drug(s) should be able to repair cartilage, prevent bone loss, relieve pain and improve mobility. The drug that will be able to do these should:
- have anti-inflammatory property
- stabilize the cartilage matrix
- inhibit destruction of cartilage, and
- alleviate pain.
DrugStocker team discovered a product in the market that has all the functions above.
Fair enough, the product is available almost in all the countries.
The product is “Carti Safe Forte MSM“.
What is Carti Safe Forte MSM tablet?
Table of Contents
Carti Safe Forte MSM is a supplement used for the treatment of osteoarthritis.
Composition of Carti Safe Forte MSM
The following are the composition of Carti Safe Forte MSM:
- Glucosamine sulphate potassium chloride USP 750 mg
- Calcium carbonate BP (equivalent to elemental calcium) 250 mg
- Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM) 200 mg
- Vitamin D3 BP 125 IU
- Excipients in sufficient quantities.
This is a widely used anti-inflammatory natural product found in the articular cartilage and synovial fluid.
It prevents further degradationn of cartilage when used by the arthritic patient. This is the reason it is part of Carti Safe Forte MSM.
Glucosamine sulphate has a disease modifying effects. It acts by:
- Incorporation of glucosamine in glycosaminoglycans
- Stimulation of their endogenous synthetic
- Increasing production of cartilage extracellular matrix
- Inhibiting inflammatory mediators which damage cartilage
Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM)
- This exert anti-inflammatory effects in patients with osteoarthritis.
- It also stabilizes the cartilage matrix
- In addition, it inhibits cartilage destruction
- It alleviates pain and depression in patients with osteoarthritis.
The above functions of MSM are the reasons it is found in “Carti Safe Forte MSM” as one of its components.
Calcium carbonate and vitamin D3
The vitamin D3 in this product is to enhance calcium absorption.
Yes, you can say that Carti Safe Forte MSM was intentionally formulated for the osteoarthritic patients.
- The combination (calcium carbonate and vitamin D3) strengths subchondral bone, reduces bone resorption and treat concomitant osteoporosis.
What is Carti Safe Forte MSM tablet used for?
It is used for the treatment of osteoarthritis.
It can be used alone or in combination with other adjunct drugs for this purpose.
Your doctor will determine if you need other drugs alongside Carti Safe Forte MSM.
How does Carti Safe Forte MSM work?
- Carti Safe Forte MSM has dual action on the joint and bones
- It repairs cartilage
- It prevents nine loss
- It relieves pain and improves mobility.
Dosage of Carti Safe Forte MSM
You are to take one tablet of Carti Safe Forte MSM 12 hourly for 6 months. 12 hourly is synonymous to 2 times daily.
Side effects of Carti Safe Forte MSM
There are no known side effects of Carti Safe Forte MSM.
But please report to your doctor should you experience any especially if it’s serious.
Can Carti Safe Forte MSM be used with other drugs?
You can use it with other drugs. But do not do this without your doctor’s recommendation.
Your doctor or pharmacist will tell you which drugs you can use it together with.
What is the price of Carti Safe Forte MSM tablet
The price of this product varies. It depends on the country where you are trying to buy it from.
You can contact us to know its current price today. Do this only if you want to buy it from us.
To buy this product, click on order button below.ORDER THIS DRUG HERE