Klovinal has some side effects. These are effects that are unwanted and not intended for its use. The side effects of Klovinal are mild and tolerable.
Please noted these 4 points before you continue reading:
- You may not have any of the side effects of Klovinal
- You may have just one or few of them.
- You may even have one that is not listed here. Individuals differs.
- Report any serious and life threating side effects to a doctor”
The side effects of Klovinal include the following:
- Mild burning sensation, irritation, stinging to vaginal area
- Local pruritus
In addition to the above common side effects of Klovinal, others include:
- Abdominal pain
- Bacterial infection
- Abnormal bleeding from the uterus. (Metrorrhagia)
- Breast pain
- Sore throat (Pharyngitis)
People react to drugs differently. Side effects of Klovinal are mild but some persons may be sensitive to any of its components.
Do not use Klovinal if you are sensitive to either clotrimazole, metronidazole or lactobacillus spores.
Please report any life treating adverse effect to your doctor immediately you notice it.
Klovinal pessary is used for the treatment of mixed vaginal infections.
It is effective in a case of mixed vaginal infections of trichomoniasis, bacterial vaginosis and vulvovaginal candidiasis.
This is because of its active ingredients which include clotrimazole, metronidazole and lactobacillus spores.